db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: a couple of javadoc warnings on trunk
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:49:22 GMT
Hi Kathey,

These warnings were my work, and I hope I have fixed them with revision
628482 (patch attached to DERBY-1318).
Thanks for letting me know.

While fixing the problems, I noticed a few other things:
 * When I run "java -jar derbyTesting.jar", Java reports that the jar is
invalid or corrupt.
   With (most of) the other jars, I'm correctly told that there is no
main class defined.
   I tried with the jars in 10.3.2.1 as well, and observed the same there.
 * There are some build.xml files that cannot be run individually, for
instance the one for
   impl/services and the one I just changed. I think the reason is
because java15compile.classpath
   is not set when you run them individually (set as part of a target in
the root build file).

I just mention the issues in case someone wants to spend some time on them.

--
Kristian