db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Broken target 'ant javadoc'
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:41:18 GMT
Hello,

My commit for DERBY-1318 broke the target 'javadoc', more specifically
'testing-javadoc'.
The reason seems to be that the directory 'serialized-data-sources' is
not a valid Java package name.

My question is, which solution should I choose to fix the problem:
  a) Renamed the directory (i.e. 'serializedDataSources')
  b) Change the target to not generate JavaDoc for the testData
directory (can be done by adding it to an exclude list).
  c) Should the test data be moved outside the source tree?

Any opinions?
If I don't get any feedback, I think I'll go for option a just because
it's simple.

thanks,
--
Kristian