db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Nielsen <Thomas.Niel...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Junit test problem
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:42:05 GMT
Hi Jazarine,

Based on the limited info you provided, off the top of my head I'd say:
- your code change has caused an infinite loop?
- your code change caused derby to hang (deadlock?)

Or you could be having some JVM problems, but that's more unlikely.

Maybe if you share some more details about both your platform and the
change you made, someone may be able to offer better help.

I'll suggest you comment out/revert your changes and rerun the test on a
clean sandbox to see if it was your changes or your environment :)

BR,
Thomas

--
Thomas Nielsen