db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Patch available checkbox on the attach file page?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:50:28 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre skrev:
>> On Feb 6, 2008 7:36 AM, Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waagan@sun.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Are there any Jira super-users that are up for this task?
>>>
>>> I would check it out myself, but I don't have the required karma to
>>> even
>>> see the administration menus etc.
>>>
>>> If I don't get a response here soon, I'll make an attempt to go via ASF
>>> infra.
>>>

>> I took a look yesterday, but for some reason the Attach File screen
>> isn't in the list of editable screens, maybe to keep a project admin
>> from accidentally removing the Grant ASF license field. You may have
>> to take it to infra to make this happen anyway.
>>
> Okay, thanks for checking Andrew.
> I'll investigate more tomorrow, this probably means starting a process
> with infra.
>
> Rick, thanks for giving me karma. Feel free to take it back, or inform
> me about the responsibilities and duties that comes with it if you
> plan to let me have it :)

Hi Kristian,

I don't have a primer on duties and responsibilities here. You now have
the ability to add users to the derby-dev list and to make various
JIRA-related changes--although apparently not the changes you are
interested in. If you don't want the power, I think you can revoke your
own privileges--haven't tried that experiment myself though.

However, I think it would be good if someone in your time zone had
administrator privileges. That will make us a more responsive community.
Andrew may want to give some more advice.

Regards,
-Rick