db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Patch available checkbox on the attach file page?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:36:35 GMT
Are there any Jira super-users that are up for this task?

I would check it out myself, but I don't have the required karma to even
see the administration menus etc.

If I don't get a response here soon, I'll make an attempt to go via ASF
infra.

Note: I'm assuming our Derby Jira super-users have enough karma. It
would be helpful for me to know if that is not the case, because then
the issue have to be handled through ASF infra anyway.
You need to be able to modify screen layouts / configurations.

--
Kristian