db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject JavaDoc errors ([Fwd: svn commit: r618292 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: client/org/apache/derby/client/ engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/types/ engine/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/junit/])
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:34:26 GMT
Hello,

I just fixed a few JavaDoc errors, but note that there are still seven
or so left for the testing docs.
These are related to my work on DERBY-3313 (client side JDBC statement
cache), and won't go away until I commit some more patches.
I think the reason is that the classes I refer to in the JavaDoc are not
included in the jar files because they are not used yet. I believe the
JavaDoc itself is correct.

You might also want to glance at my changes to check if I did something
wrong...

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to get it fixed soon,
--
Kristian