db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Patch available checkbox on the attach file page?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:47:03 GMT
Hello,

I have some questions regarding implementing the proposed change. Only
positive feedback has been given so far, and I plan to move forward with
it.

  1) Do we need a vote for this?
  2) Would any of those with Jira super-powers volunteer to have a look
     at implementing the change?
     The little research I have done indicates it can be made simply by
     clicking in the right places in the Jira web administration GUI.
     It's hard to give exact instructions, as I do not have administrator
     access to a Jira installation, but I should be able to give some
     hints.

A bit on the side (feel free to change the subject when replying):
  3) When looking around in Jira, I noticed we have a PMC role. As far as
     I can tell, it is not up-to-date. Should it be?
  4) http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html is not updated either.
     Who can update the page, and where are the source(s) located?

regards,
--
Kristian