db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Barb Cochrane" <barb.cochr...@eclipse.org>
Subject Taglet Question: EndFormatTaglet and PurposeTaglet
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:09:54 GMT
Hi,

EndFormatTaglet and PurposeTaglet both have the following attribution:   "//
Adapted from ToDoTaglet.java, Copyright  2002."

Hopefully the author of these files is on this distrib, because I'm
wondering what the author means by "adapted from".   For example, does s/he
mean "inspired by" or something more concrete than that?

I'm asking because ToDoTaglet carries a modified BSD license, yet these
files "adapted from ToDoTaglet" carry the standard AL2.0.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Barb Cochrane