db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java ME and ToursDB
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:06:01 GMT
Vemund Ostgaard wrote:

> I looked at the latest nightly results with weme6.1 on windows:
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-611996.html

> but I am surprised to see that the test hasn't failed there. However,
> only 2765 tests were run, when I run suites.All on phoneME advanced I
> think I get around 3400 tests executed. Maybe the ToursDB test wasn't
> executed on weme6.1? Anyone know why there is a difference in the number
> of tests that are run?

I just added a "test" org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.EnvTest that shows
the environment that the Junit setup sees. It does this by changing the
name of the fixture, e.g.

public void testJSR169() {
     setName(JDBC.vmSupportsJSR169() + "_vmSupportsJSR169()");
}

When I run this in the swing ui test runner I see the updated names in
the test hierarchy window.

I wonder if it would show different settings for weme6.1 and phoneME,
leading to a different number of tests being run?

I also added it as the first test in suites.All.

Dan.