db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jørgen Løland <Jorgen.Lol...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Looking towards 10.4
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:28:03 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
> Unless someone else volunteers to replace Bernt, I am prepared to
> take over as the next release manager, but on the condition that we
> can delay feature freeze to the March 1st time frame, because
> I have quite a bit of work left on DERBY-3221 and DERBY-3192.
> 
> Regardless of who will be the next release manager I think it
> would be good have a discussion on when the feature freeze should
> be. I encourage everyone who is working on new features to post
> the feature freeze date they would like to see.

Dyre, thanks for volunteering as release manager. March 1st sounds good 
to me - we have quite a few things left on our replication todo-list.

-- 
Jørgen Løland

Mime
View raw message