db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Permission for ij tests
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:53:00 GMT
Thanks Dan. But still I'm getting the same error. I changed the code like
this

public void testDataPopulation() throws SQLException {
        String[] dbfiles = {"ToursDB_schema.sql","loadTables.sql"};
        BufferedInputStream inStream;
        // Connection conn = getConnection();
            try{
            for (int i = 0 ; i < dbfiles.length ; i++)
            {
                inStream = new BufferedInputStream(new
FileInputStream(dbfiles[i]),
                        utilMain.BUFFEREDFILESIZE);
                runScript(inStream, "US-ASCII");
            }
            } catch (Exception e) {
                fail("Unexpected while populating the data" + e.getMessage
());
            }
        }
Still getting the same Exception.