db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I build the derby website using Forrest .8?
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:37:47 GMT
On Dec 7, 2007 4:38 PM, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:

> It sounds like it will take some fussing, but it fixes both FOR-555 and
> FOR-480, so it's definitely worth doing.
>
> If anyone wants to take on this upgrade, let me know and I'll help you.
> Otherwise, I may try to look at it over the holiday break.

Upgraded to Forrest 0.8 with rev 606336. It didn't take too much
fussing, but FOR-480 was not fixed in a way that was useful for our
build. FOR-555 was, though, and it was the more painful one to deal
with as a release manager.

I've updated the website. The default stylesheet is slightly different
with Forrest 0.8, so you'll know the updates are live when the links
on the left are no longer underlined. If you have some time, please
poke around and make sure there's nothing broken. I'll be around this
weekend to deal with any breakage, but then I'm out for the holidays
till the new year.

andrew