db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Change to Derby build soon
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:19:12 GMT
I have checked in this change: subversion revision 605224. Now by
default, the Derby build will try to figure out how to set its compiler
variables, based on your platform and vm. You can override these
defaults by hardcoding your own values for java14compile.classpath and
java15compile.classpath in your ant.properties. If you experience build
problems after syncing to this revision, you can revert to the old
behavior by adding the following line to your ant.properties:

dontAutosetProps=true

If you do experience problems, however, I'd like to hear about them so
that we can make the build smart enough to handle your environment.

Thanks,
-Rick