db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Maven instructions
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:25:48 GMT
In http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease
The maven instructions currently have you attempt to deploy directly to
people.apache.org. Then as a separate step sign the jars and ftp the
*.asc files to the server.  There are alternate instructions in case the
deployment  doesn't work (which it didn't for me), which have you make a
local deployment where you can go ahead and sign the jar files and then
sftp all the files over to people.  Since you have to sftp anyway, I
think the local deployment is cleaner.  Any objections to changing the
instructions to just cover the local deployment /sftp option?

Kathey