db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.2.1 release candidate
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:11:44 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Any reason for the no security manager, e.g. were there errors when
> running with the default security manager?

Good question.  If I recall correctly, the first time I tried to run
ODBC with a security manager (a long while back), the security manager
work was in its early stages.  The tests didn't run so I disabled the
security manager and went on my merry way (unfortunately, I don't have
the specifics on what "didn't run" means).  I have not since stopped to
try it again.

I would try it now, but machine on which I run those tests had a fan
failure earlier this week; I sent it in for repairs and will not get it
back for another 3-5 business days...

Army