db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please take a look at the release notes for 10.3.2.0
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:30:11 GMT
It appears from Rick's mail that the release notes will get picked up
only if the Jira issue is closed. I have release notes attached to
DERBY-2967 but the issue is still open because it will be nice for us
to add a test case for one specific scenario as mentioned in
DERBY-2967. All the engine code and other test cases for DERBY-2967
have already been checked into the 10.3 codeline. So, I will go ahead
and enter a new Jira entry for the test case and close DERBY-2967 so
we can pick up the release notes.

thanks,
Mamta