db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.2 release
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:27:06 GMT
On Nov 27, 2007 3:50 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> > On Nov 27, 2007 9:19 AM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Please test and vote on the 10.3.2.0 release candidate available at:
> >>
> >> http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.3.2.0.598453/
> >>
> >> polls will close Thursday December 6, 2007 at 5:00PM PST.
> >>

> > I found a small problem with the -src distribution.
> Andrew, do you think we need to recreate the release candidate for this?

I think this kind of license-type issue is best handled as soon as it
comes up. Enough to hold up the release, since it will definitely be
fixed for the next release? I'm not really sure. I'll vote -.5, and
leave it up to you as release manager to decide whether you want to
fix it now or leave it for the next person. Plus, there has yet to be
any other feedback, so maybe there will be another release candidate
anyway.

andrew