db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.2 release
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:36:04 GMT
On Nov 27, 2007 9:19 AM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Please test and vote on the 10.3.2.0 release candidate available at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.3.2.0.598453/
>
> polls will close Thursday December 6, 2007 at 5:00PM PST.

I found a small problem with the -src distribution. The stylesheets
from the DITA Open Toolkit appear in the lib folder of the doc part of
the source distribution. Since those were developed outside of Apache,
appropriate notice should be given in the notice file. 10.3.1.4 should
have had it as well, but since that release was the first time the doc
files were included in the -src distro, it's not surprising that we
missed something.

I committed this change to the NOTICE in the doc tree with revisions
598820 (trunk) and 598821 (10.3).

andrew