db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Please take a look at the release notes for 10.3.2.0
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:21:36 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> This is largely the wording which was used in the last 3 releases. You
> are right that it would be more clear if it said something like "J2ME
> support was built using libraries from IBM J9 ..." We should sand this
> down in 10.4.

Largely the same, but not quite:

"J2ME support was built using java.sun.com/j2me (j2me_cdc_fp-1_0_2)."

This is perhaps even more unclear to anyone trying to understand or repeat the
build process, if that is one of the purposes of reporting the build
environment. A 10.4 improvement would be nice, yes.

--
John