db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Making 10.3.2 release candidate today
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:10:52 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Please hold off on checking anything into the 10.3 branch  until I
> post the release candidate, (hopefully later today).
>
> Thanks
>
> Kathey

I built the artifacts according to the instructions but have not done
any verification yet. They are at
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.3.2.0.598453/.  There is no
reason to hold up checkins on 10.3 as the version has now been bumped to
10.3.2.1 and I'd need to start over if there is another release
candidate anyway.  I'll call a vote tomorrow after doing some sanity
checking on the release.  Thanks all for your patience.

Could a Jira admin add version 10.3.2.1?

Thanks

Kathey