db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Trouble with release note generator
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:34:17 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Kathey,
>
> I just downloaded the release note for DERBY-2967 and sanity-checked
> it using the standalone ReleaseNoteReader (see
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseNoteProcess). The sanity-checks
> passed in my environment. Could you run the following experiment on
> your machine:
>
> 1) Download the release note to your local machine.
>
> 2) Then sanity-check the release note by running the ReleaseNoteReader
> on it.

On the original releaseNote.html I got errors, but then cut and pasted
the page source into a new file which I attached to the issue and that
seemed to pass without errors. After I deleted the original
releaseNote.html file I was then able to get the "ant genrelnotes"
target to run without the error but still got no release notes.  At any
rate, I manually edited the  RELEASE-NOTES.html file to add the release
note, which I have attached and will try to go with that. Mamta could
you review/edit the  RELEASE-NOTES.html file in case I munged it.

Thanks

Kathey