db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Please take a look at the release notes for 10.3.2.0
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:23:32 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I just checked in the release notes and changes files for the
> 10.3.2.0.  One thing I noticed is that none of the issues have release
> notes.  Please let me know right away if any issues are missing,
> release notes are needed or you see any other problems with the
> release notes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kathey
>
> Sending        CHANGES.html
> Sending        RELEASE-NOTES.html
> Sending        releaseSummary.xml
> Transmitting file data ...
> Committed revision 598379.

Hi Kathey,

Here are a couple items:

1) DERBY-3086 doesn't appear in the list of fixed issues. I have changed
this issue from Resolved to Closed and marked the FixVersion field to be
10.3.2.0. Hopefully that will make it appear in the query which creates
your JIRA input.

2) Ditto for DERBY-3176.

3) I don't know what to do about DERBY-3083. The regression introduced
by this issue is fixed although the JIRA itself is a long way from
resolution.

4) The syntax of the Issues paragraph is a little broken.

Thanks,
-Rick