db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running suites.All on the phoneME platform
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:59:07 GMT
Vemund Ostgaard wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback Myrna and Dan, I will definitely use the
> oldReleasePath property.
>
> Still, the OLD_JAR_URL is static and causes my suites.All to fail when
> junit is constructing the test classes even if I use that property, so
> I'll make a Jira to change it to "http" unless someone has objections.

Can you provide the failure information (stack trace etc.) when the
property is set and https is used. Even though OLD_JAR_URL is a static
it's just a String, so it can't be causing the failure. From looking at
the code the URL using OLD_JAR_URL should only be created if the
property is not set. So it would be a bug if the property is set but
OLD_JAR_URL continues to be used to attempt to connect to the svn repo.

Dan.