db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Vemund Ostgaard <Vemund.Ostga...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Running suites.All on the phoneME platform
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:24:28 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>>> I don't think this needs to be https.
>>> I modified the _Suite.java with revision 597467. If I was wrong, it
>>> can be changed back.
>
> +1 It's also much faster!
>
> To do this just check out the jars
>
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/jars
>
> and then point derbyTesting.oldReleasePath to the resulting jars
> directory.
Thanks for the feedback Myrna and Dan, I will definitely use the
oldReleasePath property.

Still, the OLD_JAR_URL is static and causes my suites.All to fail when
junit is constructing the test classes even if I use that property, so
I'll make a Jira to change it to "http" unless someone has objections.

Vemund