db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Failure in lang/compressTable.sql with current 10.3 branch
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:27:14 GMT
Hi Bryan!

I also see it in my daily tests on 10.3. Look for instance at
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.3Branch/jvm1.4/FailReports/596747_bySig.html
It started to appear the 20th of November, so that might help?
It appears on all platforms and under all jvm-versions.
(see http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/ - 10.3 Branch - daily)

Henri