db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Failure in lang/compressTable.sql with current 10.3 branch
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:30:14 GMT
Hi all,

I'm seeing a failure in lang/compressTable.sql with the current 10.3 branch.
Is anyone else seeing this?

The diff appears to involve a slight difference in the value of the last
column in the SYS.SYSSTATISTICS catalog.

Here's a snip from compressTable.tmpmstr:

create index t2i1 on derby737table2(c1);
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> select * from sys.sysstatistics;
STATID                              |REFERENCEID                         |TABLEID
           |CREATIONTIMESTAMP         |&|VALID|COLCOUNT   |STATISTICS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxx|I|true

|1          |numunique= &

And here's the equivalent section of my compressTable.out:

xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxx|I|true

|1          |numunique= 2 n&

This diff appears to occur in all the SYS.SYSSTATISTICS references in
the DERBY-737 section of compressTable.sql.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be causing this?

thanks,

bryan