db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Vemund Ostgaard <Vemund.Ostga...@Sun.COM>
Subject Running suites.All on the phoneME platform
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:01:05 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to run suites.All on the phoneME advanced platform. I've
compiled my own cvm for foundation profile 1.1, with the optional jsr169
jdbc support.

The first hurdle I've struck is that I get a MalformedURLException
saying "unknown protocol: https". It seems that some SSL support is
missing, and I wasn't immediately able to find out how to add it. The
line in the test code that causes problems for me is:

    static final String OLD_JAR_URL =
        "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/jars";

in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests._Suite.

When I change this URL to "http" I am able to start the test. Is there a
reason this has to be "https"? I seem to be able to access that URL fine
in my browser when i change it to "http".

Vemund