db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.3.2 release. Not much time left
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:30:30 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Kathey Marsden wrote:
>> Just a  reminder that you have until 5pm, PST, November 25 to checkin
>> fixes for the 10.3.2 release.
>
> FYI I ran the junit tests using the latest version of 10.3 (from the
> branch) but taking derbyTesting.jar from the 10.3.1.4 release. I saw a
> number of failures (at least six I think). That potentially means a
> number of regressions, though it could be test issues, I know one
> (AutoloadTest) is a failure that existed at the time 10.3.1.4 was
> released.
>
> I'll re-run the same test and this time save the results to see if
> they are issues that should be investigated.
>
> Dan.
Just FYI: I also run a daily test on the 10.3 branch, but as far as I
can see this looks quite good: see 'Daily' under ' 10.3 Branch' at
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/
But then everything is taken from the branch.

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway