db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 10.3.2 release. Not much time left
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:01:04 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Just a  reminder that you have until 5pm, PST, November 25 to checkin
> fixes for the 10.3.2 release.

FYI I ran the junit tests using the latest version of 10.3 (from the
branch) but taking derbyTesting.jar from the 10.3.1.4 release. I saw a
number of failures (at least six I think). That potentially means a
number of regressions, though it could be test issues, I know one
(AutoloadTest) is a failure that existed at the time 10.3.1.4 was released.

I'll re-run the same test and this time save the results to see if they
are issues that should be investigated.

Dan.