db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automatic setting of compiler classpath properties at build time
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:44:03 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Over the next month, I would appreciate it if people could try out the
> automatic property setting in their own environments and let me know if
> something breaks. I would like this to be as solid as possible before
> switching the default behavior.

I set the properties j4lib and j5lib and autosetProps=on but the build
fails because j4lib does not contain the string "142". I think the
setter should accept what it is given (j4lib) rather than trying to
second guess the operator. If not, any requirements on the values of
j4lib and j5lib should be documented.

[Windows, IBM vms]

Dan.