db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: build problem? with sane=true after revision 592590
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:14:56 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> On 11/9/07, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Myrna what is your classpath?  Maybe a classpath specific issue?
>> Is there something more informative in derby.log that might shed some
>> light  on the problem.
>>

> The classpath only includes my classes dir and junit.jar.
> I'll rerun when I get a chance and look at derby.log.

I can reproduce the problem using classes but not jars.   The derby.log
has only partial sysinfo output and then stops.   I will take a short
look and if I cannot resolve it quickly will backout the change.  Ramin,
do you have any ideas on this, this was the change:
[C:/svn/trunk] svn log -r 592590
r592590 | kmarsden | 2007-11-06 16:07:31 -0800 (Tue, 06 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

DERBY-1272 (partial) Log sysinfo to derby.log with
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0

Does not include test at this time because of test ordering problem.
Contributed  by Andrew McIntyre, Ramin Moazeni.

Kathey