db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Looking for someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:28:33 GMT
I need 5 minutes of help from someone who uses the IBM JDKs on windows
or windows/cygwin.

I need your help to test-drive the latest patch which I attached to
DERBY-3117. The goal of the patch is to supply reasonable values for our
build properties so that a new developer can run the Derby build
out-of-the-box. This is all you have to do:

1) Download and apply the latest DERBY-3117 patch:
derby-3117-04-propertySetter-af.diff.

2) Build Derby using your normal ant.properties.

3) Build Derby using an empty ant.properties (or one which just contains
the line "deprecation=off")

4) Describe the results in a comment on DERBY-3117.

Thanks for your help!
-Rick