db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing a SecurityManager by default when the server boots
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:30:30 GMT
I obtained a positive reaction from a group with a large install base
that will be transitioning to version 10.3.  Derby and Network Server
are used with sample code and readily available for use as a business
system data store.
The statement I received is:

"I am all for it.  Anything that will mean not breaking customers out of
the box is a good thing."