db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject TriggerGeneral test failure
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 04:26:56 GMT
I'm seeing this failure in my regression runs, with the current trunk.

Can anybody shed some light on what this failure is trying to tell me?
Do I have a configuration problem of some sort, or is this perhaps due
to a change I've made?

********* Diff file derbyall/derbylang/triggerGeneral.diff
*** Start: triggerGeneral jdk1.5.0_05 derbyall:derbylang 2007-11-07 13:50:14 ***
729a730,731
 > com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
 > com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
Test Failed.

I also see some exceptions like the following in my junit output, although
the junit tests themselves appear to be passing.

     [junit] com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
     [junit]     at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2.a.a(a.java:31)
     [junit]     at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2.T2Configuration.<clinit>(T2Configuration.java:70)
     [junit]     at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:178)
     [junit]     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)