db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Problems with release note generator
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:19:41 GMT
Well, I found my problem, The issue was that my release version  did not
match the fix version in the fixedBugsList.xml.  I am not sure the best
way to address this.  There are three options I can think of.

1) Change the release note generator to ignore the version in the
fixedBugsList.xml file.
2) Merge version 10.3.1.5 to 10.3.2.0 when we bump the version so that
there is a match.
3) Mark issues fixed in 10.3.1.5 also fixed in 10.3.2.0

I tend to think option 1 makes the most sense. Since the user is already
generating the list of fixed bugs from a query in Jira. Thoughts?

Kathey