db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Problems with release note generator
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:19:41 GMT
Well, I found my problem, The issue was that my release version  did not
match the fix version in the fixedBugsList.xml.  I am not sure the best
way to address this.  There are three options I can think of.

1) Change the release note generator to ignore the version in the
fixedBugsList.xml file.
2) Merge version to when we bump the version so that
there is a match.
3) Mark issues fixed in also fixed in

I tend to think option 1 makes the most sense. Since the user is already
generating the list of fixed bugs from a query in Jira. Thoughts?

View raw message