db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Problems with release note generator
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:59:38 GMT
I am playing with the release note generator and attempting to generate
release notes using the instructions at:

 http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseNoteProcess

I am making some sort of mistake because I keep on getting empty release
notes. I think it might be in how I create the xml  reports,
fixedBugsList.xml   and  releaseNotesList.xml.  To generate
fixedBugsList.xml I took a report in Jira and then chose XML then saved
as XHTML only.  For releaseNotesList.xml I don't have any issues needing
release notes at this time, so I just made a copy of fixedBugsList.xml
and editted out the items.  The net result was that the release note
generator ran without errors but does not list any changes in
RELEASE-NOTES.html

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong. I am attaching the two files.

Kathey