+1 will work on fixing the open svt bugs and some of the test bugs. Also will help in testing thr release candidate.

-Manjula

On 10/2/07, Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/1/07, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net > wrote:
> [...snip...]Who would be willing to participate
> if I were to volunteer to be release manager for a release December
> 10?   By participate I mean would you be willing to make fixes or test
> the release?  If we get enough community enthusiasm for the release I
> think it is worth doing.
>
> Kathey

I will help out - I think with getting some of the test issues back
log out of the way or at least further analyzed; as well as testing. I
also plan to help out by addressing some of the release build issues -
if no one beats me to it.

Myrna

--
Thanks,