db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Nitish Sinha <Nitish.Si...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Derby Issue "ERROR XSDG1"
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:58:47 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing one problem in Derby could any one help me in this.
The Error message which i am getting is " Page(16586,Container(0, 1793))
could not be written to disk, please check if disk is full. failed ".
I am running the application in Windows XP,Java version 1.5 and Derby
version is 10.0.
Could any one tell me what is the reason of this issue,AS i restart the
application it is working fine.
Hope to get the reply from any one.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Nitish P. Sinha

L&T Infotech,Mumbai
Phone: +91-22-56948484 Ext-6378
Mobile :9820748213

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.