db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failures on AIX6.1 with ibm15 using 10.3 derby jars
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:35:57 GMT
Hi Dan,
I'm running the whole suites.All like this, through a script

export OLD_DERBY_JARS_DIR=$JARDIR/oldderbyjars
java -Xmx512M -Xms512M -DoldReleasePath=$OLD_DERBY_JARS_DIR
junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All

Do we have any other alternative way to do this? If so where can I find more
information?

Thanks
Manjula

--