db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Sanity test for testing Derby on Ipv6 machines
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:16:20 GMT
Hi

Since the new junit tests and the derbyall are not runnable on a remote
server I came up with a small sanity test to test Derby on Ipv6 machines. It
is a very simple test. The test gets a connection to the remote server and
does the basic database operations and testing them using ij and datasource.
So I would like to have a place where I can upload this test for future use
and enhancements. Can anyone please suggest me which is the best way to do
that?

--
Thanks,
Manjula.