db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Issue "ERROR XSDG1"
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:45:32 GMT
Nitish Sinha wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am facing one problem in Derby could any one help me in this.
> The Error message which i am getting is " Page(16586,Container(0,
> 1793)) could not be written to disk, please check if disk is full.
> failed ".
> I am running the application in Windows XP,Java version 1.5 and Derby
> version is 10.0.
> Could any one tell me what is the reason of this issue,AS i restart
> the application it is working fine.
> Hope to get the reply from any one.
> Thanks in advance
>

> Regards,
> Nitish P. Sinha
>
> L&T Infotech,Mumbai
> Phone: +91-22-56948484 Ext-6378
> Mobile :9820748213
> *
> Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.*_
> __www.Lntinfotech.com_ <http://www.lntinfotech.com/>
>
> This Document is classified as:
>
> L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
> Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please
> do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and
> delete it from your system.
Also check for other reasons that a write to disk might have failed
(e.g. automated backup thread has the files locked, etc.).

And see if you might have encountered this JVM bug:

The resolution to 1280 is:
This issue was filed as PMR 37997,001,866 with the IBM JVM team and this
has been fixed in the IBM 1.5.0 SR 3 release.