db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: security exceptions when running the junit tests via the ant harness
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:04:12 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> I am seeing security exceptions when I run the junit tests via the
>> ant harness. Since I don't normally run the junit tests that way, I'm
>> guessing this is an environment problem. Does the following kind of
>> error look familiar to anyone? Thanks-Rick
>
> Did you solve this? I see it when using ant 1.7.0, but not with ant
> 1.6.5.
>
> Dan.
Thanks for that information, Dan. I am running ant 1.7.0. I kludged
around the problem by editting derby_tests.policy. I granted all
codebases the privilege to write to the directory where the jvmwatcher
was trying to open a file. With a little sanding down, that could be
worked into a solution I guess. I will push this around a little more
and probably open a JIRA.

Regards,
-Rick