db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building j2me support in Derby
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:36:25 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Right now, we need 2 jar files in order to build the small device
> support into Derby.

> I can knock on doors here at Sun to see if I can get Derby versions of
> these jarballs which are licensed for inclusion in our subversion
> repository and usable by Derby's build process

Just to be clear, if a jar is in Derby's subversion repository then it
is also part of Derby's source release. Thus such jars would need to
have a licence that the ASF was comfortable with for releasing them.

See Category B: Binary Licenses Only in this page.

http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

Dan.