db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: backporting changes to branches
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:36:45 GMT
Just some info here, maybe not everybody is aware of this, but branch
10.3 is also daily tested on 4 platforms. You will find references under
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/ and details as
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.3Branch/jvm1.4/testing/Limited/,
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.3Branch/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/ and
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.3Branch/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway