db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: What is the command to check out the 10.3 branch?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:16:39 GMT
It is probably worth noting that you can find out the exact URL to a particular
part of the repository by browsing to it, for example by starting at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/ in a web browser. This is also a
useful way to get to know the structure of our repository (the same repository
is shared for all parts of the Derby project that is under version control, I
believe).

For browsing the actual contents of the files in the repository, and for
examining what was done when, by whom and in which checkins, I recommend ViewVC,
at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/ .

--
John