db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on derby benchmarks.
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 05:44:31 GMT
It appears that it should go through the IP Clearance process that you
mentioned.  AFAIK IBM had to go through the same process for the Derby
network server tests, see the see the derby-2248-contribution-tests-ibm
<http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/derby-2248-contribution-tests-ibm.html>
link on the IP clearance page.

The Derby PMC would be responsible for filing an IP clearance form.

Regards,
John