db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby Workbench or other GUI
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:40:33 GMT
Hi Mac,

Ok, I do not know any such a graphical tool like netbeans 6.0 is going
to have. If there is no such a tool available than I think that your
intention is a great idea.

Do you plan to support only derby or other databases as well? It seems
to be easy throught JDBC but AFAIK netbeans had a couple of issues
regarding that especially in extraction of ddl commands from database
metadata.

Thanks

Julo