db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby Workbench or other GUI
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:05:09 GMT
Hi Mac,

which version of netbeans are you using? There is a lot of development
happening in netbeans regarding database tools. If you are missing some
features I would guess that netbeans people would be interested to hear
your opinion.

However, it is nice to hear that you like that stuff, this is not the
right list to help you. Try nbusers@netbeans.org or dev@db.netbeans.org
to find the right guys.

Thanks

Julo