db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Nielsen <Thomas.Niel...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Thank you for your help
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:01:39 GMT
Hi Simon,

You should probably start off by reading from the Derby Community webpage
    http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html

There is a link called "For new developers" on this wikipage that will
take you step by step through checking out the sourcecode and building
derby.

The "Resources" tab of the Derby homepage
    http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/index.htm
gives a link to "Papers" in the menu. Here you will find an architecture
overview, as well as details on certain key components of the Derby.

Hope this is what you need to get started :)

BR,
Thomas

--
Thomas Nielsen