db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mike Matrigali (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (DERBY-2816) 'jdbcapi/secureUsers1.sql' failed with "..... The connection has been terminated." on shutdown
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:37:51 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2816?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Mike Matrigali updated DERBY-2816:
----------------------------------

    Component/s: Regression Test Failure

> 'jdbcapi/secureUsers1.sql' failed with "..... The connection has been terminated." on
shutdown
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-2816
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2816
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Regression Test Failure
>    Affects Versions: 10.2.2.1
>         Environment: 10.2.2.1 jvm1.4 linux
>            Reporter: Ole Solberg
>            Priority: Minor
>
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.2Branch/jvm1.4/testing/testlog/lin/546950-derbyall_diff.txt
> 56 del
> < ERROR XJ015: DERBY SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ015, SQLERRMC: Derby system
shutdown.
> 56a56
> > ERROR 58015: The DDM object 0x1232 is not supported.  The connection has been terminated.
> w/derby.log:
> Apache Derby Network Server - 10.2.2.1 - (546950) started and ready to accept connections
on port 1527 at 2007-06-14 05:47:07.230 GMT 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2007-06-14 05:47:08.795 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby - 10.2.2.1 - (546950):
instance c013800d-0113-28c5-544d-0000795802a6
> on database directory /export/home/tmp/jagtmp/autoderbyN_derbyall/derbyall_0/log/derbyall/derbynetclientmats/DerbyNetClient/derbynetmats/jdbcapi/secureUsers1/wombat
 
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2007-06-14 05:47:11.425 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby - 10.2.2.1 - (546950):
instance bef90078-0113-28c5-544d-0000795802a6
> on database directory /export/home/tmp/jagtmp/autoderbyN_derbyall/derbyall_0/log/derbyall/derbynetclientmats/DerbyNetClient/derbynetmats/jdbcapi/secureUsers1/ldapSchemeDB
 
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.178 GMT:
> Shutting down instance bef90078-0113-28c5-544d-0000795802a6
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.195 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_4,5,main] (DATABASE = ldapSchemeDB),
(DRDAID = {4}), Database 'ldapSchemeDB' shutdown.
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.256 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby - 10.2.2.1 - (546950):
instance 1a6500e9-0113-28c5-544d-0000795802a6
> on database directory /export/home/tmp/jagtmp/autoderbyN_derbyall/derbyall_0/log/derbyall/derbynetclientmats/DerbyNetClient/derbynetmats/jdbcapi/secureUsers1/ldapSchemeDB
 
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.811 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_3,5,main] (DATABASE = ldapSchemeDB),
(DRDAID = {5}), Connection refused : javax.naming.CommunicationException: noSuchMachine:389
[Root exception is java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission
noSuchMachine resolve)]
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.907 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_4,5,main] (DATABASE = ), (DRDAID =
{6}), Driver not loadedaccess denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThread)
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.907 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_4,5,main] (DATABASE = ), (DRDAID =
{6}), Execution failed because of Permanent Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true;
diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> Execution failed because of Permanent Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true;
diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because of Permanent
Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true; diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException.newAgentError(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.agentError(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.getConnFromDatabaseName(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.verifyUserIdPassword(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseSECCHK(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseDRDAConnection(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)
> 2007-06-14 05:47:15.993 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_4,5,main] (DATABASE = ), (DRDAID =
{6}), Execution failed because of Permanent Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true;
diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> Execution failed because of Permanent Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true;
diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because of Permanent
Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = ;;shutdown=true; diagnostic msg = Driver not loaded
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException.newAgentError(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.agentError(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.getConnFromDatabaseName(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.verifyUserIdPassword(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseSECCHK(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseDRDAConnection(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)
> Derby shutdown warning:
>  Connection refused : Invalid authentication.
> Apache Derby Network Server - 10.2.2.1 - (546950) shutdown at 2007-06-14 05:47:16.494
GMT

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message